One of the many benefits of membership in the Society for Behavioral and Cognitive Neurology is a deep 67 percent discount on your subscription to the SBCN journal Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology (CBN). The regular 2017 U.S. individual rate is $422/year (international $487). With the special discount, available only to Society members, you’ll receive the journal for only $140. You can also get a 30 percent discount on subscriptions to related journals published by Wolters Kluwer Health. Be sure to sign up for your subscription when you claim your membership benefits.
CBN is a forum for advances in the neurologic understanding and possible treatment of disorders that affect thinking, learning, memory, communication, and behavior. The quarterly journal addresses research, patient care, education, and professional advancement, from the perspectives of neurology, cognitive neuroscience, neuropsychology, neuropsychiatry, and other relevant fields.
Submit Your Manuscript
Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology welcomes member submissions. CBN is a hybrid traditional and open access subspecialty journal that offers authors these advantages:
- No word limits or format restrictions.
- Publication of opinion pieces as well as more traditional peer-reviewed papers.
- Eclectic mix of articles; particularly welcome are review articles (including reviews of clinical practice), case reports, hypotheses, instructional articles for students or professionals, first-person accounts of neurologic experiences, and innovative articles that do not fit neatly into any category.
- Submissions invited from neurology, cognitive neuroscience, neuropsychology, neuropsychiatry, and all other relevant fields.
- Opportunities for “theme” issues with guest editors.
For More Information
For more information about the journal, please visit http://www.cogbehavneurol.com, and click on “Trial Issue” to read a sample past issue at no charge.
Click here to view the CBN journal order form.