You are invited to join or renew your annual membership to SBCN, the society dedicated to serving professionals from all disciplines who are interested in brain-behavior relationships and behavioral disorders related to neurological illness.
- Networking opportunities with colleagues across disciplines who share your interests
- Discounted registration fees for the SBCN annual event at the American Academy of Neurology Meeting
- Discounted registration fees at SBCN educational workshops, which offer CME credits
- Discounted subscription rates for SBCN’s official journal, Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology
- Discounted subscription rates for related journals, such as Alzheimer Disease & Associated Disorders, The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease, Behavioural Pharmacology, and Psychiatric Genetics